Come Work for the 7th Circuit State Attorney's Office!
We believe our employees are our most valuable asset and represent an extended professional family. We strive to help our employees work together toward a common goal to "Do The Right Thing".
- Employee life insurance along with a choice of an HMO or PPO health insurance plan is available with the State contributing the majority of the cost.
- Supplemental insurance plans available for accident, cancer, dental, disability, hospital, and vision.
- Flexible Spending Account option available for Dependant Care, Medical Reimbursement and Health Savings.
- Approximately 12 paid holidays per year along with a personal holiday.
- Annual and sick leave benefits that accrue the first day of employment.
- Two State retirement plans to choose from along with an optional deferred compensation account.
How to apply for a position:
- Attorneys, law students, certified law enforcement officers, secretarial, and clerical workers seeking employment should forward a resume and state application to:
251 N. Ridgewood Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
State of Florida Employment Application